Thursday, July 30, 2009

Future Planning

Let's talk about future planning. Counting down our age, we're not kids anymore. Well, for some maybe. :p Since i came back 2 months ago, i have been thinking quite a lot on planning my future. How and what you asked?

For now, i'm just thinking of building my own business. That is of course a small planning for me. Who knows what will happen in the future that you might think or do differently. Most of you would think, "Oh, your just wasting your time" or "You? Doing business?" OR "Study first, think later".

Well, i admitted i thought too far already. Since, it's a holiday for me why can't i think of it first? It is better than you wasting your time doing something else. I'm not young anymore, well soon i'll get old too. I thought of myself, it's time to think about future already. I'm doing final year once i got back KL. Not over thought of something right? Maybe for some.

I had a night out with my friend just now. We're talking about future planning, how are we going to live through our life. Earning money, learning something new and etc. It's good sometimes when you have a discussion with a friend talking about how to earn money.

We talked a lot too about some other problems that we faced during the past years. Family problems, financial problems and etc. Talking about family problems, we all faced it before. My friend nearly fall in tears just now talking about his family condition. But each of us have this problems. :) We understand.

Now, we're all grown up already. Start to think maturely. For now, that's what i've planned. I won't know how my future will go. But this is what i wanted to do, that is my goal and hopefully to do something great too. :)

Friends, we're all here together to support. All the best to you on what your goal will be. Together we strive for our lives and live on as how we wanted.

Jokes of the day:
There are 10 fishes in a tank, one of the fish died. The question: Does the volume of the water increases or decreases?? Think of it and i'll tell you the answer on my next post. :)

Good night!

2 comments:

Yik Joo said...

How come i dun c ur joke's answer on the following post?

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha.. i tell u here. the answer is the volume of the water increases.. why increases? :)