Monday, July 27, 2009

Movie: Harry Potter

I just went for a movie with my friends brother, where he called his 2 friends together. 2 of them are girls. Have seen one of them before, and the other one is just familiar face that I've seen somewhere.

Anyway, i didn't talk much as always. I'm not good in getting to know someone new. I did tried to think of something, but i'm just as boring as always. Unless it was someone that i'm closed to. I'm too quiet, or might as well called it shy eh? Oh well, that is me. The old me. :)

Made a crucial mistakes when i'm buying the tickets. I miscounted the number of people i'm going to watch with. I had to pay extra, thanks to James he paid the other half too. ( Sorry James. Will try to repay your kindness. Jom Coffee Bean. :p )

We watched Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. As always again, another great character died. It was the great wizard, Albus Dumbledore. Well, for me he is the greatest. Sadness struck when he died, the same scene where Sirius Black died. How could a great wizard like Dumbledore died? Sad.

Sirius Black died too quickly, and now Dumbledore the greatest wizard died. Oh ya, i'm don't read Harry Potter's book because it is was too expensive for me. I only followed the movie, although there's a lot of scene being cut off. That is why i'm asking, why is Dumbledore dead?

Sad as always, for now awaiting the next one The Deathly Hallows which will be out next year. For this blog, i'm will think of a way to make it interest. Sometimes i get bored with what i'm writting too. I'll see if i can post any pictures.

Friend is someone who cares.. Smile..

4 comments:

Adam Jong said...

Don't worry, you will speak more after you start a blog~ Chicago Cheese Cake please~

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

Haha.. i don't think so. Last time i blogged for about 2 or 3 years. It's still the same. Hehe..

Adam Jong said...

Last time you not that mature yet mah~

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha.. now still the same lo..