Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's another weekend. The day ends quickly. Didn't do much other than online and watching TV. Can't find a way to do something. It's been a daily lifestyle for me now.

Came back from work, watch TV, online and then sleep. That's all. Nothing much interesting i would say. It's been boring, but it's not that actual meaning of boring.

During study year in KL, I've been complaining there's not much time left to study for exam. It's stressful with more than 5 units with be in the final exam. Now, it's summer holiday I've been complaining of being boring. Now, 2 weeks plus left in Miri i felt that time flies.

This is the life. It would always continue with the same thing, unless your making your life interesting. It's final year for me and the final year project title will be sent to every student next Tuesday.

Hoping to choose something easy, and pass everything for my final year. Had a thought of going for work and travel to U.S, but it might interfere with my graduation day. See how everything goes, and hope to decide sooner.

It will be a great experience going to U.S. to work for 3 to 4 months. Anyway, it's just a thought for now. It might happen, or it might not. =)

It's late now. Good night.

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

I'm also quite worried... just pray for it >.<

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

yea...