Saturday, September 5, 2009

Word speaks louder than action?

Did i get the title correct? Hm, never mind about it. I think you guys would know what I'm trying to say here. People tend to talk more than action. That's the fact that we all need to face.

Dream and reality are two different thing. We can't mixed both together. Well, maybe you can for some. We all dreamed of something, cars, big houses, money and etc. In reality, how would you try to get these properties?

Firstly of course you need money. Without money, everything that you've said are just bunch of crap. Dreaming! I don't think there's a point to talk nonsense about what you wanted to buy or what you wanted to have in your life.

It's a serious talk about how to earn that money. How to really manage your financial. That is reality. Talking about buying sport car all the time, but do you really think of how to earn money first?

Maybe I'm just being "kepo" and what I've heard from a friend. HaHa! I'm fine with that. But reality is what we really need to face and not by dreaming. Yes, i know dreamed about getting something you wanted is what we do. Heck, i do it all the time. =P

But i said it to myself, reality comes first. Money comes first. Maybe dreaming about getting something urge us to strive more on our lives to earn that pocket money? Yea, i agree with that.

Well, we should just let it be natural. Sometimes we just can't bother much about it, selfish is the attitude people have. All you have to do is just keep quiet and just live on your life. :)

Anyway, for those who reads my blog or even open it before i wanted to ask you guys about the new introduced fuel RON95. I wanted to hear your opinions about it. I found out that there's not much power of the engine compared to last time. How about the fuel consumption? Does it used more or less? I heard from my friend it uses a lot more fuel than before.

I would agree to that too. I found out too that the fuel consumption increases. What's your opinion? :)

No comments: