Monday, February 8, 2010

The day before Chinese New Year

I'm back home in Miri for the third day already. A lot have changed. First thing was, my dad. Grew a lot of white hair already. That really broken my heart.

He struggle a lot, with his business. It's hard to get any payment from the customer but I went to his office today and somehow, it's a good news. A few customer paid and my dad was happy. :)

Other the other hand, my mom is okay too but still breaks my heart. They are getting older. I tried to help everything at home now for the cleaning as Chinese New Year is coming very soon.

I wanted to thank God for everything that went well. Without God I have nothing. I've mentioned this quite a lot, but it's true.

God's grace is awesome. Blessed be Your name Lord!

There's some other thing that happened too. It's some of my dad's friends. All I can say, it was shocking and sad. I prayed that God bless them.

I've been smiling for the whole morning and hoping more. :)

God bless everyone! ^.^

No comments: