Monday, February 22, 2010

Final Semester

It'll be my final semester in Nottingham. It's a blessing that I'm able to finish these few years staying in KL.

My result came out, as expected that I'm getting that result with last minute preparation for final exam. I am able to pass thanks to God, as He is the way of guiding me through.

Having self discipline is important too. It's not how you did well or not, it is how you discipline yourself on getting your mind to study. I admit, with that result I didn't put more efforts on it. If I prepared earlier, it wouldn't be so stressful for studying last minute.

Of course, we ourselves have to know where is the limit end. We don't blame on other people, but ourselves. Ask yourself, how did you study? How did you spend your time? How long did you spend to prepare?

Time is crucial, and we shouldn't spend too much time on unnecessary things. I admit, again I spent too much time on facebook. Addiction is the main culprit, and that is where yourself have to know when to play, and when to be serious.

Anyway, as aiming for second upper class wasn't easy for me i guess. I can, actually if I spend more time. Okay, don't want to mention the IF again as it's the past. In fact, we shouldn't mention it earlier.

Discipline, and study smart. Hope I can get more marks for my FYP to pull up my average marks. Second semester wasn't easy for me too. Maybe my result is standard on getting average. Hm... Even mention it in front of my friends felt embarrassing as most of them get 60 and 70+ above. That is where people would think, "Aiyer, so lousy one this person's result." Or I just think too much? Oh well~

Thank God that I've pass with a little improvement. That's okay for me. Trying to change and trying to study. Thank God all the way. ^.^

God bless everyone. May you all have a blessing week ahead of you.