Friday, July 9, 2010

It's the second week of July. Never know time so quickly pass by. At first, it was the church camp and ended few days later. Then, news of friends beloved ones past away.

Next week, me and Adam will be going to Ipoh for few days trip. Then, on the weekend to Klang. After that? ConneXion Conference, followed by convocation. A happening month.

Already applied for job, but still there's no reply from any of them. I was thinking if I should go back to Miri to help my dad while waiting for the reply. But, I still don't feel like going back yet because I don't find any joy there.

If I go back, I'll slack even more. Not going to church and stuff. Enjoying the good stuff back home is not what I wanted. I want to learn, involving in engineering company. Speaking of engineering, I never thought of this before.

Now, I'm very excited to work in an engineering company. Before this, I've never thought of it. The first thing I'll think is business. People tend to say, studies and work is two different things. I'm not sure about big companies if they needed to use what we've learnt.

Having to work now, really make me feel uneasy. Scared of being scolded, scared can't do well, scared of everything. Maybe I just think too much on negative more than positive. Argh~

I'll see how everything goes. I just hope to stay in KL to work on engineering related stuff before I go back to Miri. Pray that everything goes well. :)

4 comments:

Adam Jong said...

I realize a lot of my name appear in your blog =.=

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

why? bad ah? xD

Adam Jong said...

no ah, felt honored, more than an honours degree

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

hahaha! good la.. :)