Thursday, July 1, 2010

Death

A week where I heard bad news all around. Something happened back home, and church members beloved ones past away.

Death, it's a part of life. A life where you won't know what may happen the next day. Your happy today, doesn't mean you'll be happy tomorrow. Life is where you meet every single challenges for us all, to be stronger.

Having your beloved ones leaving the world, is the saddest feeling in the world. Dealing with this matter needs time to heal, and also to be stronger.

Seeing friend's dad past away, a friend asked me, "If this happens to you, are you ready to deal with this?" That makes me think, am I okay with it? I'm not sure.

Death is a part of life that we have to face sooner or later.

Everything that happens, God is in control. Are you ready to face the sadness?

No comments: