Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of June. Due to my laziness, I haven't started writing my resume. Thought of give it a go on Jobstreet websites but they need a resume.

Still, I'm not sure of how to write a resume. Was it suppose to be an introduction to myself? Bluffing of what you can actually do doesn't help i guess. Well, maybe that's what interview is for. Heh~

These few days have been helping the ConneXion House for the painting. Plenty of work need to be done. But it's good though. At least I'm doing something rather than staying in my room staring at facebook or other websites.

I get tired when I'm bored. That's when sleepiness comes. xD

Graduation day left few weeks to come. I'm not that excited with it. Because I'm still planning if I need to go back Miri or not. Sensing from how my dad spoke to me on the phone, he wanted me to go back and help him.

Some how, I don't feel like going back Miri. Because I see more things here in KL. Just that I'm not sure if I can handle the difficulties towards the job. For the moment there, I know I'm just scared of working. Not sure of how it will be.

How will the people there treating each other? How pressure that I will get? What target that I should get? What if I don't meet that target?

Plenty of stuff running through my mind.

I hope I can get the job here. It's not the time to go back Miri yet. I wanted to see more.

No comments: