Thursday, June 24, 2010

Painting day

ConneXion Semenyih did some painting today. Me, as well as 8 awesome brothers and sister from the US came together for the help.

At first purchasing the colour for the exterior wasn't that nice. But, it turns out great. ConneXion Semenyih goes green for the coming semester! Yeah~

Anyway, the new layout theme for the blogger was great too. Had it done with my style. Gloomy grey. xD

You guys should try it. It looks a lot better this time. Before that, it wasn't my style. Now I really do want to blog more. More on boring stuff I guess.

So, wanted to intro for my friends blogspot. Click here! She's just graduated at well in Interior Design. Furthering her master studies still. For her blog, she's doing an extra work to earn some money. So, do stop by at her blog.

Wanted to redesign your house interior? Look for her! Or contact me. Enjoy!

No comments: