Thursday, June 17, 2010

CBC Church Camp

Just came back to Semenyih again today in the evening. Went for a trip to Cameron Highland for the church camp. First time participating, and it was fun. :)

Dragged to become the group leader, which I don't have any experience in leading. I can't lead I would say. I'm not smart either. We did well I guess. 3rd position. First timer, okay?

Still, getting to know new people is hard for me to start a topic. I did try though. During the discussion for the group presentation, we're kind of like enjoying too I think. They were laughing with some funny expression and jokes I did.

Well, it was fun for me. But I'm not sure about the others. The only thing I know being a group leader is to take care of them all. 3 kids are under me, so I have to make sure everything is okay for them.

I hope they enjoy themselves though. Being a leader, wasn't my style. And I'm bad in leading. An experience for me, so maybe I can improve next time. I don't even know if I'll be joining anymore though.

Anyway, met new friends and learn a lot of things especially about God. :) Nothing is greater than God and His Son, Jesus Christ.

God bless everyone. :)

10 comments:

tim said...

haha chris, you did great! :) it was really nice to have you with us

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

thanks tim.. it's been fun with u all.. ;)

Kai Seng said...

awesome trip,isnt it?=)

Rue Shen, Lee said...

it isn't awesome!!
it's more than AWESOME!!
EDWARDS rocks!!
BTW, nice blog!!

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha!! rue shen! nice to have u here... keep it up for ur blog too ya.. ;)

Rue Shen, Lee said...

OK!! i will!!
BTW, can u link me??

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

yea... linked u already.. :)

Rue Shen, Lee said...

thanks!!

Purple Puzzles said...

you were a great leader chris! haha. i just found out bout your blog, thus, this late comment :p
trust me, your looked like they had lots of fun :)im glad you had a great time there and that you looked out for the younger ones! :)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha... thanks ivy... glad to be there too... learnt a lot and had a lot of fun.. xD