Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer break

I just realized now that since the summer break started, I've spent only 2 weeks here. It's been like for a month already. I've never keep track on the time and the date.

Without knowing again, I've watched 2 Taiwanese drama series. Now, ongoing for the third. It was fun watching, laughter, sadness, etc.

This morning, I woke up and switching on the extension adapter and it turns out spoiled. Blah~

For now, I'm officially jobless. Still, I don't have the mindset of finding job now. Still waiting for my results, hoping for the best. As long as I don't fail, I'm fine with it. I know what result I would get, and worried that I can't find any jobs here in KL.

Worst come to worst I'll go back Miri, which I don't feel like doing so. I'll leave it to God, whether I'll be staying in KL or go back to Miri. Now, I'll spend my time playing first. Hoping that I can stay in KL to find a job. :)

God bless everyone.

No comments: