Thursday, May 20, 2010

:)

Okay~ What should I write this time? Hm...

Anyway, today was my second paper. I can't finish it on time. T_T Sad part is, the thing that memorize didn't come out in the paper. Some question that you're expecting to come out never come out!

Sad, and I really hope I can score this paper. Seems like the hope fell into the drain already. The third paper which is on next Tuesday would be the hardest among all the modules for this third year.

I'm scared of it. I scared I fail that paper because it is a very difficult module. Why do I even choose that module anyway? =.=

I'm going to rest for tonight and start another new module to study tomorrow. Not new, but just to revise and do past year questions. :)

Can't wait to finish the exam, but I will miss the friends in Nottingham soon. Argh~

Have a good rest tonight, and study more tomorrow. (I hope I do it, because honestly, I won't be doing it. Let's just say, I'm fed up with studying. xD)

No comments: