Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Kidnapped"

Today, something happened. See the quotes? "Kidnapped". Yes, I'm being kidnapped by someone.

But, I'm at home all the time. Blah, what am I writing here.

Anyway, someone called my sister's boyfriend's mother (too long already, call her Aunty then), saying that I'm being kidnapped by someone.

The person who is calling, pretended as me. Here's the conversation (more or less same xD):

"Me": Aunty!! I've been kidnapped by someone!!! Please help me!! Help me pay for the ransom!!
Aunty: (Thinking of who is it, and assumed it was me) Why? Why are you being kidnapped? Aren't you suppose to be in uni??
"Me": I don't!! They just come and grab me and went inside the car!! They injured my hands and legs already!! Please!! Help me!!!
Kidnapper: So how?! You want to pay or not?! If you don't pay I will chop his hand and leg!! You better pay!!
Aunty: (Getting nervous and worried) How much do you want? I only have a little amount of money!
"Me": Aunty! Please!! Help me pay RM3,000 first! I will call me father to repay you back! Please!!
Aunty: (Worried more and gets her bank book out)

After that she went to her friends place asking for advise from her friends. Her friend told her, that it was a scam.

Soon after that, I received a call from my sister.

Me: (Looking at the phone, felt uneasy that something had happened)
Sis: Hello? Where are you now?
Me: At home lo. Why?
Sis: (Felt relieved) Someone called aunty saying you're kidnapped by someone!
Me: No le! I'm at home all day. And Kevin (my brother) is in uni since morning already.
Sis: Okok! So nothing happened already, you better call aunty say you're fine.
Me: Okok!

Then I called, telling her that I'm fine and nothing happened to me. Being worried, I called my brother just to make sure again. Everything is fine.

After that, I thought of it again. Why would a kidnapper asked for RM3,000 instead of RM300K? Kidnapping is a serious offence and you'll be jailed for it. First time being in this situation, it's really scary.

I've been worrying for the whole afternoon that something might happen to me or to my brother. Thanks to Kai Seng for the prayer. Appreciated it very much. If not I won't be so calm today.

Talking about today again, the paper is bad. Sad....

Can't do much with it already, I'll just focus on my last paper on Saturday. Hope I can pass? Hm...

Anyway, mixed feeling today of being worried, uncalm mind, with stressful thoughts of exams, and had fun in the ConneXion house where I'm being bullied. HaHa! I had fun too. HeHe!!

God bless everyone. :)

No comments: