Monday, May 31, 2010

Wake up call~

This morning I dreamt about something. It's like a wake up call for me, and it's the first time ever.

I was in this place, more or less like a MPH bookstore, where there's a lot of people walking and reading all around.

I was with a friend (Adam), walking in that place also, looking around. So, as we were walking we heard a song was played. It's Michael W. Smith singing "The Stand".

The song started at the bridge, and everyone sang along. Not one, or two singing. It was everyone. After this song, the next song came in. It is a praise and worship song also. Everyone was dancing and jumping along praising God.

Me and Adam was laughing, and watching with joy as all the people was praising God. The first wake up call that really makes my day. I was smiling when I woke up.

What is it? A sign? Not sure, but it really touches my heart when the people jump with joy praising God. :)

Anyway, had fun with friends yesterday at the church and meeting old friend. Frisbee game was fun and very VERY tiring. Heh~

That's all for today, and God bless everyone. :)

No comments: