Friday, August 20, 2010

All the years of studying, I'm not sure if it's enough for me to earn back that much money in a short period of time. I know it's impossible unless I really think of some other thing to earn back the money that my dad spent on me.

Graduated yes, but then looking for the job I wanted is hard. KL, maybe not the place for me to look for job even though there's public transportation provided. Honestly, I hate the KTM train service. Inefficient!

Delayed for most of the time, and that's what they are famous for. Even the air conditioning doesn't work some of the time. The worst experience I had is the trip to Klang. From Mid Valley train station to KL Central, the train came without air conditioning.

Imagine the train is full of people, and full of body contact with each other. Plus, no air conditioning. With only that one station stop, my shirts are wet! Even one of the American tourist was complaining and said "This is ridiculous!".

That is not a good impression towards Malaysia.

Anyway, this is one of the thing that Malaysia need to change. Efficiency, and it is important!

I have nothing to write about, heh~ One story to another. Love to do typing, and that is why some times I like to chat with friends. :)

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

If that's the worst you had, you gonna do it more.

Try if the train break down half way and ask the passengers out, wait for another train while repairing it... and it took us 1.5 hours.

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha!! okay, that was my worst experience la. yes, yours are the worst.. xD