Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sometimes we all tend to think, Why does this happen to me? I have always ask this myself non-stop since I was a kid. Well, only some of you know what really happen. Thanks for listening.

There's a lot of other people having the worst situation than us. I always have this selfish thinking of myself because a lot of other people having a good family and all. But I never think about other people who have never known their loved ones. Who have never spend more time like I have.

Yes, we are selfish at a time when we're down and frustrated. Every family have their difficulties in life. All this happen with a reason and I am very sure of that. And of course we have to believe in why God gave us this path. Strength to deal with that matter.

Okay, I sounded weird now. I don't really know what I'm writing already. But what I'm trying to say is, things happen for a reason, and we should appreciate everything what is in front of us. Regretting will be useless because it already happened. We have to be strong, and appreciate.

No comments: