Thursday, August 5, 2010

It has been the third month after finishing my degree. After struggling I finally get to graduate. Grateful to Our Father In Heaven. I have never thought I could have finish my studies in KL.

Seriously, it is hard. Regretting for not getting second upper is pointless now. I'm grateful that I've been improving since year 1. My average increases bit by bit. I'm proud of that. :) God is in control.

Now, I'll be staying in KL for a while on looking for a job here. I'm still jobless but trying hard to find one. Been in the first interview, and that is something good where we learn to talk.

Learnt something from the interview:
1. Never say, "I don't know." This is a very very very bad answer. Advised by Adam.
2. Think before you answer, take your time.
3. Be confident with your answer even if you think it's a little boasting.
4. Always have the will to learn everything since study and work is 2 different thing. (My opinion though)

These few days, I've been thinking of going back to Miri. I do miss Miri sometimes, but not as much as before already. But, until I get my job maybe then I'll go back. If things doesn't go well, I will be back in Miri.

Summer holiday have been really boring besides on going to church. Still trying to get through my lazy attitude, and this morning I've at least done something. I've cleaned my toilet. xD

Nothing to be proud of, but I just knew that having to do something is fun and at least it's meaningful. :)

God bless everyone.

No comments: