Monday, October 4, 2010

Last week in West Malaysia

So, it’s finally the last week in West Malaysia. Had a lot of fun with friend hanging out. Going to miss my friends here.

But of course, life moves on and I’ll see what’s coming next when I go back to Sarawak. Plenty of comfort zone in Miri, but one thing I hope is that I continue to go to church and also try to exercise more.

Church have been great, learn a lot of things and of course made a lot of new friends although I’m much older than the youth. Smile

Wanted to take this opportunity to thank my friends for guiding me all the while. I know it’s too early to write this but it’s been so long that I never update my blog.

And also, wanted to apologize for the emo-ness post earlier. xD

Of course, with God’s blessing I will see what comes ahead of me and thankful for that.

God bless everyone and hoping you all will do well in studies and career. Smile

No comments: