Thursday, October 28, 2010

Miri

2 weeks I'm back in Miri. Lack of updates here. Not happening much either. Just work and all. Still helping my dad around at the office. Were busy some of the times but also there's boring time.

Have been thinking about how would my life goes. Not sure when to go back KL, or stay in Miri permanently. Still waiting for the answer.

The church I went was okay. Not used to the Methodist style. Still, I love how it was done in the church I went in KL. Miss the friends in KL too. Also, frisbee. I hardly get any work out since I got back. Being in the office with work really makes me tired.

Once off office hour, went back home straight. Didn't go for any exercises. I don't even know who is in Miri. The other day I was holding this frisbee disk that I bought last year. I went to the backyard and threw. No one to play with. How sad.

Anyway, still deciding on my job here. Until something is settled maybe I'll consider going back to KL again. :)

ConneXion Semenyih, miss you guys a lot.

God bless!

5 comments:

tim said...

hey chris,

we miss you too here. know that you are still in our prayers :) maybe you should throw the frisbee as far as you can- then reach here :P haha

Kai Seng said...

we need some serious Ultimate when come back,macha!!:P

connexion house misses your presence a lot!!!:)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

tim: thanks tim.. really appreciate it.. don't worry, i'll throw myself back there when everything is settled here.. xD miss you all there.. :)

kaiseng: a lot ah? haha... got another one there also.. drag him in the gang.. hehe..

Kai Seng said...

we tried to get him in but it seems like he is sort of refusing to join us ha!!
but WE WONT STOP inviting...=)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha.. i know.. if not got other "Hii" also in the gang liao ma.. xD