Friday, October 8, 2010

Yesterday was in Semenyih, today I’m in Miri

So, finally the day where I’m going back to my hometown Miri. Honestly, it felt weird going back home.

Used to stayed in Semenyih already and I don’t really miss my hometown at all for the past few months. Maybe I’m enjoying too much here.

One part of the things that I enjoyed here was hanging out with the ConneXion Semenyih gang. Other than that, going to church and praising God. That’s what I’m enjoying the most.

Holy Spirit is working through us all, guiding the people around and telling them how Great Our God is.

In Miri, I’ve never been a permanent church member. You’ll either see me this week and probably not in the next few weeks. Now, I’m telling this to myself “I will serve God where ever I go”. Smile

Good luck to everyone on their starting of the academic year and hopefully I’ll see you all back here again. I started to miss everyone already.

It’s sad, but I have to go back seeing the condition, and depended on God. Whether I’ll stay in Miri or KL, I’m still waiting for God’s answer.

Love you guys always! Keep it up and spread the word of God! Smile

No comments: