Friday, October 23, 2009

ConneXion Semenyih Night!

Just came back from the ConneXion House. We had ice-cream sundae night! But I came late because I was thinking of not going. But Kai Seng called so I went in the end. By cycling.

It was tiring!! Going to the ConneXion House wasn't that tiring, but going back to my house is really tiring. I'm forcing myself to cycle hard without stopping because it's quite late where the road is very dark. Only part of the road was lighten with the road light.

It's not that I'm scared of the dark. It's the people I'm scared of. I'm scared of people robbing me, and etc (Don't really want to mention bad things though. :p). I got sore knee and I can't breath properly. Man, I'm too weak in terms of my stamina. Had to change my lifestyle somehow.

Anyway, we had fun tonight where we're playing guessing a word game by using actions. It was hilarious. Everyone had fun tonight with all the laughters around. :)

God bless everyone. Good night. :)

Gabai Waterfall tomorrow!!! (Saturday, 24th Oct)


No comments: