Friday, October 2, 2009

ConneXion Semenyih

It's Friday and I've been invited to ConneXion in Semenyih by one of my coursemate Adam. I don't really know how to describe what does ConneXion do. Maybe my friend Adam can describe it to you once he updated his blog. I'm assuming he'll update his blog once he goes back home. HeHe.

Maybe I'll give an idea how does ConneXion works. It's basically a place where we brothers and sisters in the name of Christ gathered together to have fun, play, chit-chatting and many more. Not only we, but also everyone is invited. Today is the opening of ConneXion Semenyih and there are a lot of other members of ConneXion from Bandar Utama came, and there's others too which i don't quite remember.

That's what I had in mind to describe it, and maybe Adam will describe it better. We had our ice breaking ceremony by breaking the real ice, where a T-Shirt was freezed with water. We need to break the ice and wear that T-Shirt as soon as possible.

The ice was too hard to break, which everyone of us were banging the ice on the road. It was fun. :p

After that we prayed, and had our dinner. I was wondering around seeing and listening to people chatting. I was introduced to a friend which also came from Miri. What a small world it is.

Time goes by, and everyone played Mafia. I joined in as well. Eventually i came back home early, because the university's bus stop operating at 10.30p.m. So Shen Long, which is a member of ConneXion Semenyih fetched me back.

I came back too early, and i wanted to have more fun. HaHa. Never had any fun for a long time ever since i went back to Miri and came back here. I need to get a bicycle here so it's easier next time.

Hoping more to come for ConneXion. =)

God bless everyone tonight!

No comments: