Sunday, October 4, 2009

One week in West Malaysia

One week passed quickly without you knowing it. It's my third year here in Semenyih. Nothing much happened except for myself stressed out for my final year project and the optional module that I'm taking this year.

Being quite worried for the final year project, or was it just me? Sometimes, I'm thinking about myself on how I'm going to go through all these stresses. Hoping that God show me the way.

I can't handle any stress for some reason, and that maybe because of my bad temper. I tried so hard to change, but I can't see myself improving. Maybe I'm too far away from God.

Yea, I think I am far away. This year I'm just hoping to finish everything early.

Hope it goes well. :)

1 comment:

Adam Jong said...

Its because of the incapable of ourselves that make us see God clearer. P.U.S.H = Pray Until Something Happen~ God Bless!