Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random

It has been a tired day for me. This morning, an early morning, I went to the sports complex for badminton with my course mate. I've never been playing badminton for quite some times already. 4 months to be exact.

Since summer holiday I've never thought of do any exercises when I'm helping my dad in the office. Honestly, what I thought was if I sweat from working at my dad's office I'll be okay. I'm just an office boy by the way, which sometimes it's a hard work because it involves heavy machinery parts.

But that wasn't the case, because after I tried playing badminton today I got tired after playing for just half an hour. My stamina dropped, A LOT!

Now I'm experiencing body ache and the tiredness, and somehow I felt my sentences are all weird. o.O

My racket string broke and ended up borrowing my friends racket. We manage to play a great game today. Well, I've missed a lot of ball though and felt a little bit sorry for Adam. Wahaha!

Overall, it was a great game. At least for me it is. :)

Nights!

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

It is too, for me~ except I broke my shoulder again... Anyway, if you notice, you're the star of the game juz now. With that broken shoulder I won't be able to do anything much :P

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

no la... it was just a lucky shot.. i can't predict the way i play coz mostly i play badly.. haha.. but everyone had fun and that's good.. :) and i din notice u broke ur shoulder.. =.=