Thursday, August 27, 2009

I can't find any purpose of blogging. It's not that fun already. Well, this is how i felt before i really stop blogging before. Not the right time i guess. Having a need to finish my studies first, before i am really into blogging.

I have a wish list which I'm aiming to get after I'm working:

- DSLR Camera
- New cellphone, preferably iPhone (Humans just love exotic goods, quoted by a friend. :D )
- Gaming desktop
- MAC laptop
- Wristwatch

Probably, just that few items for now. Greed~ Hehe!

My purpose of getting a DSLR camera of course it's for blogging. It is a new experience handling with DSLR camera with high definition images. I tried one from my sisters, and it's fun.

But it's not a small amount of money we're talking here. Profesionals dealing it with 10 to 20k, for the body and the lenses. Depends on which brand your using. Taking a picture of the surrounding, especially the nature. That is where we can see how beautiful the nature is.

Beautiful sunsets, skies, forest, the stars, and etc. Shooting a memory of the world, is where we find it how God created the Earth for us all to appreciate every single part of it. I intend to travel to places, showing everyone the beauty of Gods creation.

Yeah, can't be more specific than that. :)

Sharing is caring as what people said. You won't lose a thing sharing Gods creation to the world, other than waste that money buying a good DSLR camera. Hehe! But hey, there's no regret as God is number one in the world for me. :)

Anyway, been thinking of iPhone for days already. I love the speed response of the touch screen. But it's too pricey for me. Even Maxis selling it for RM2490 without contract. Maybe not now, but i will get it one day.

Life comes interesting when there's money. Without any, there's just too many trouble which may happen. One of it is, a boring life. Haha! This is what i'm facing everyday. Sitting around the office, only to stare at the sky. No iPhones. No iPod Touch. Nothing.

Pricey items comes with great commitment, depends on how your dealing it with. Eventually, i will try to own maybe some of the items in my wish list. People are greedy, and so am i. HeHeHe! Evil~~~ :p

No comments: