Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Post

Hey, didn't really get to update for the past few days. Felt lazy to update because i don't know what to write. Partly from it, i don't have any interesting story or something. It's the same old thing that i do everyday. That is why i stopped blogging last time.

Anyway, yesterday (Wednesday) my dad and I went for chendol in the afternoon. It's quite a busy and crowded place because of the popularity of that small cafe for its chendol. Well, as i've been in KL for the past 2 years studying i've tasted the best somewhere near my uni at Broga. :)

For now, that's the best i've tasted.

Okay, continue with my story. While waiting for my dad doing the ticketing for the parking lot, i went booking for a place first. We had our order already and have a little talk. A few minutes later, we all heard a window pane being broken.

It's a car next to my dads where there's one guy broken a left side window trying to steal something inside. I heard it, i stood up and walked near that guy. I shouted " Oi!! ". He didn't run and he still checking around the car. Well, i don't dare to walk nearer and scared he might hit me or something.

Luckily, there's 2 guy from the next of my table which are the police, stood up ran towards the thief. The thief went up to a motorcycle of his friends. Raving the motorcycle as the police kept chasing them.

After a few minutes, the 2 policeman came back saying that they ran away. Live show man~ Haha!

Really can't believe it that in a broad daylight, they were brave enough to smash the car trying to steal something. It is a warning to everyone here that you cannot keep your important stuff inside the car.

It is a must to keep everything together with you where ever you go. Do keep in mind guys. :)

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

Last week, 2 houses in TTS2 & TTS5 were broken in. Gone stuffs are like laptops and students' things la... you know~

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

my goodness... getting more dangerous..