Sunday, August 2, 2009

Random Post

It's hazy and windy Sunday. Still don't feel well from my sprained neck and shoulder. A friend called me in the morning while i was still asleep inviting me for a lunch before he go back to Brunei. Had a lot of chit-chatting. Went back around 1 something and do what i always do. Online. Facebook. MSN. That's all. :)

I ended my weekend by washing the car. Weekly must-do-chores. :) It's nearly dark, and i looked up to my house roof. I saw a pair of dove with a moon shining down its light.

Below is a close shot of the dove. This is the first time i saw a pair of dove sitting side by side on the roof. Lovely eh? :)

It's quite dark as you can see from below. The car is sparkling clean with messy water hose on the floor.

Lastly, i wanted to show you a video by Yasmin Ahmad, which recently pass away.


The children treats everyone as friends and nothing more. While i reflected back about my past during primary school, and yes it's the same as the video. I had a lot of friends without knowing their races. As much for me, i don't care about what races they are.

What i only know is, we're all Malaysian and we're friends no matter where we are. We should keep it that way. :) Yasmin Ahmad, we will remember your messages always.

No comments: