Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Socializing

Had a dinner with my dad on a small event carried out by a friend of my dads. Wasn't interested on the speech which i thought i would be thinking of eating only. Besides, it's a free dinner. :p

We sat on a perfect place for the talk just now, until we're being asked to move to the other table. I wasn't happy about it. Couple of children on that table was so annoying. Having every dishes that came out, both of them would pull it towards them and make a fuss out of it.

Okay, i don't mind when they do that. Seeing them as a brat, i don't argue with that. One of the children sneezed her brother. I was like, "What the hell! I'm sitting beside, you f*cking brat!" I was so angry that i kept staring at them. Even the father never do a thing. My dad too complained to me saying that children are very annoying and no manners at all.

Me and my dad went off early, maybe because of that brat. HaHa! I came down again seeing my friends. Another friend of mine graduated already. We all talked a lot about the past and jokes. It's really have been fun being around with friends.

Socializing with the people surrounding us is fun especially with friends together. Jokes never end and it keeps on going. I was trying to socilize around with people now and change myself being not too quiet. People tend to find me too boring, and even myself too find myself being too boring. HeHeHe~~~

No comments: