Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday night out

Had a night out with my friends Wang Huat and Cheryl just now. We had our dinner at KFC Parkson and played bowling. This is my first time playing, and not bad I would say. First game won by Cheryl, with my being the last one. :p Second game i won! Woohoo~ It is fun playing with friends.

Each of us looking for a strike. Honestly, it is hard to get a strike. The best throw I've ever did just now was 9 pins were down. Can't get any strike at all. Cheryl and Wang Huat did a strike, and they are pro as ever. HeHe! Nice game guys. :)

I would like to share something with you guys. Escala, a group of instrumental player by 4 lovely ladies. Escala won the British Got Talent show, and this year they had their first album.



It's a nice song. Requiem for a Tower.
Enjoy. =)

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

If this song is performed life, I can say they are pretty good

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

u try check around the youtube.. it's on the british got talent show.. they are good.. i think there's a live show on youtube..