Monday, March 1, 2010

4 more weeks T_T

Super worried and stress now. Sometimes I even wonder, do I even have faith in God? Why do I felt so stress when every time everything doesn't go how it suppose to be? Am I questioning God's plan?

I really do sometimes, got carried away with what I think and what I do. Last week's bible study had me thinking about myself. Do I really have enough faith in God? If so, why do I worry so much?

A friend told me to start the report first while waiting for my workpiece to arrive. Yes, I'm trying to but somehow when I think about the workpiece I started to stress and not doing or reading everything over the literature review.

Why do we worried so much? No, I should ask myself that question.

Sigh......................

I have to believe in God's plan and whatever the plan is, it's for my own good. Have to be optimistic and move on whatever things that I need to do now.

May God show me the way and hoping everything goes well.

2 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Hey Chris. I'm sure God understands what you're going through, and perhaps why you're going through so much is because God is testing you. Perservere and keep your faith strong, and you'll pull through my friend =)

You can do it! Show some Mashimaro power! xD (Randomness..)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

mashimaro don have any power.. only sit there and sleep.. anyway, my stuff arrived and i can start doing my experiment already.. yay~ :) and thank God for everything.. hoping the experiment goes well.. God bless.. :)