Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I've been lazy to update my blog because of the works that I have now. Although, some of the time I do slack. But hey, at least I'm doing my work now.

Having to do the final year project presentation this week, it really does stress me out. I'm scared of what would the answer be asked, and will I do well for 15 minutes?

I rehearse a lot of time in the afternoon and a few times again at night. I presented around 14 minutes. This is quite dangerous as I'm worried of how I would explain. I'm nervous as it is my final year project.

Talking about how I did if of course I know what I did, but just that I don't do much research? But I do now, get a lot of informations already. For now, I'm just hoping I don't present overtime.

After presentation, I'm still worried because of the assignments. Honestly, I don't know what is happening in control and heat transfer classes. With much of my attention during the class, I am listening attentively.

I do understand some. But hardly to understand everything. This doesn't help in my assignments and yes, I need help. But, I felt uneasy of asking friends for help. As I've said, I don't know what is happening in the class and would they even help?

Anyway, important thing now is the presentation. Hope everything goes well.

God bless everyone. :)

2 comments:

tim said...

you can do it Chris!! : )

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

i really hope i can.. thanks time.. xD