Saturday, April 3, 2010

It has been a stressful semester. Somehow, I don't know if I can pass some of the modules. I'm quite worried for my result now. Even in the presentation, I gave my best but then it's not how your presenting it to your lecturer. Is the amount of work that you have done.

I've been blast with questions regarding my work for final year project by the assessor, but it wasn't enough for them. All I can do is just give up and let them comment. Say more does not do good for me.

Yes, I don't have enough work so far. Yes, I didn't get any accurate results. All these are there for a reason, but we can't just tell it to them without any proof.

Yes, blamed myself for not doing enough work. Work has to be done but little troublesome matters at the back drags everything down.

If I protest, nothing will be done. Even if I ask for their help, they will just ignore us students. Their mood swings every time, and we students are the victim.

If it was easy, I've done all my work from the starting of second semester. Some do not know of the matter that we are facing. Matters like the technician, the equipment, and limitation.

Why do I even choose this title in the first place? And now I don't even know how to do my assignments after studying the notes. What worst may come?

I have the feeling, I will fail. Shame to myself for being stupid in studying. I want to give up. Sigh.....

No comments: