Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Study week

Studying is always my weakness. However, I tend to learn more when there is discussion among friends. This is where I can learn more. When I ask questions, I learn from there.

Just that I know myself, I don't talk and always have been quiet. Scared to ask. But I've tried my best. Assignments done with understanding? Yes, I understand more when friends explains to me. I learn more things from friends rather than listening to lecturers.

One part of me still don't change. I'm too depended on my friends. If I'm alone, I'll studying blindly. Oh yes, I learn a bit but doesn't help much. Everyone have their weaknesses. Realizing now is too late because it doesn't change anything.

If I'm behaving this way, what will happen if I come out to the community? Sad eh? Haha... Anyway, today felt much better than the previous few days. But I still don't have the appetite to eat. Don't know why.

Fed up with the food. Last night ate one pear and chocolate milk. That's all. If I'm thinking of going to Connaught, I don't think I'll eat much. If that's the case I might as well don't go. :)

Well, see if everything goes okay and IF I'm hungry, I'll go. Probably won't i guess.

God bless everyone. Pray for each and everyone of you. Good luck to everyone on the coming exam. Let's make it the last effort and do well. (Talking to myself actually xD)

No comments: