Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend with family

My dad came last Friday night together with my brother. My brother will be studying in Nottingham too, so my dad have to bring him here and at the same time have a walk around KL and Semenyih.

Had a great time with my dad. Talk about a lot of stuffs. Business, family, and more. My mom didn't come though, cause she said it's just a few days so she would come other time.

Had dinner with my dad, my sis, my sis's bf, my brother and my brother's gf. Wah~ All couple, and I'm the only single in the family now. How sad... Haha~ Jk! Nothing to be sad of. Cause I don't need any love as I have one from God. :)

If I'm given a partner yes, I will appreciate. If not I'll spend my life with God. :D

Nothing wrong with that right? When the time comes, it will come. Don't need to be so desperate for a partner. Just, be normal. :)

I really miss my home and my family now. Spending one day wasn't enough for me. My dad and I had a conversation yesterday and he told me to go back Miri to help. Somehow, I was thinking he really needs my help.

I don't think I can help much due to my lack of socializing with people. I don't talk much with the new person that I met. Or, I don't even talk at all. Even in the church, I only mingle around my uni friends. Sad huh?

Anyway, people learn everyday. At least I'm able to talk more than last time. I'm more to a quiet type of person. That is why I'm still single~ Wahaha!

Last assignment to go for the coming due on Thursday. Hope I can do it my own (I suspect I won't cause I don't know a thing about that module). But better than never try at all.

Praying for my dad on a safe journey back Miri. God bless him and everyone. ^-^

8 comments:

kaiseng said...

If I'm given a partner yes, I will appreciate. If not I'll spend my life with God. :D

suka above statement!!
=)

eh,listen to the song ishared in my latest blog post...
very nice song that cry out to the definition that we shall have...=)

and ya,keeping your dad in prayer!!=)

p/s:being single is fun,dun you think so?=)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha.. thanks.. ok.. will listen to the song on ur blog.. ;D yea... fun, no worries and all.. hehe~

kaiseng said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ywtKarj5o&feature=related

check this out....
pretty nice though!!=)

tim said...

chris, you're really a nice person to talk to. i guess the reason why you do not speak much is that you value conversation : )

i have enjoyed getting to know you through our conversations, and I think it's not really a weakness, but a gift - and also to improve is to challenge oneself, maybe meet just one person at a time and get to know the true 'them'

: ) see you around man - missed you guys lately

Chr|zz ^_^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chr|zz ^_^ said...

kaiseng: itu cantonese i tak tau meaning.. hehe.. sad don know chinese..
tim: thanks tim.. i will improve our conversations when we meet.. haha.. can learn some from u also.. :) agree with wat u've said.. hehe.. see u around in church also... hoho.. tim misses us... no worries.. we'll be there next week i guess. hehe.. xD

kaiseng said...

get urself a translator!!=)
(such as Adam)
it's reli wonderful the lyrics...=)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha.. okok