Saturday, April 10, 2010

Assignments and final year project

Having to know that studying have taken 23 years and I was still not able to study well. That is quite an embarrassing thing to know. Maybe I'm don't have the interest in studying already.

Needed help from friends, which is something that I don't want to do. Yes, I wanted to try everything myself but that's my limit. I can't do further. I do know of myself that I'm tired of studying. And, I know not only me would be thinking of this.

Anyway, it was fun for the water war on the ConneXion Night. I don't exactly know what we are doing when the announcement was made on Wednesday Bible study night. The only thing that I know is, it involves water.

I don't really have the mood just now actually, because of FYP and assignments. But, enjoying for tonight won't do harm. The only thing is, I'll get less sleep. I might not sleep for the few days before the due date of the assignments and FYP next week.

Expecting it from the start already so, no more complains. :)

Nothing much to add, and I have to continue my work. Good luck to everyone for the hectic week ahead. God bless~

No comments: