Monday, March 22, 2010

Having not working hard enough is really regretful. With lousy results, I felt guilty for my parents. Saying regret now doesn't change anything. Deactivated my facebook out of the blue.

Hopefully that helps? Seriously, I get distracted, I mean A LOT. Would I even find any job with my current results? Been counting the marks and expected that I can't even get second upper.

I'm sure you all are laughing, but I'm fine with it because I knew how I did and slacked a lot. Now even getting 85% (assuming only) for my final year project, I still can't get second upper. How sad was that? Sigh....

Now, the point of this blog? No point at all. Just letting you all laugh at me. =.=

2 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

"But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold." (Job 23:10)

=)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

hm...