Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random Update

Did my FYP again, and I got a little results. Doesn't show any differences in the sample but hoping the weeks to come I can get some different readings.

Had been thinking just now while play a little games on facebook. Trying to rest my mind from the stress. Sometimes I'm wondering, why do I even envy my friends who had a lot of stuff. PSP, high-end computers and so on?

Does even high tech stuff matters? I don't know about myself, but there's a lot of things that I wanted. Why don't I get one? No, I can't because I have to save money for myself. For emergency use. All the while I'm thinking of reducing my dad's burden.

Few of my friends are enjoying, with their "stuffs" while I'm just looking. Some even talk about having this and that and their father provide it for them. I envy them. And I know, I'm not suppose to envy anyone. That wasn't how God teach in the bible. Everything comes with the hard work that you've put into. But this is just temporary thoughts that I had. Nothing serious. Trying to revert back to of what I've should think. :)

I had another thoughts just now which relates to Christianity. Last 2 weeks ago, Uncle Rodney talks about how Christians should have concerns towards the people. There was this news on a little girl tried to save her littler brother who was still in the house that caught fire, and in the end both died in the flame.

I was thinking, what will happen to my family if my relatives on my mother side have the hearts of the little girl, trying to save the brother's life? Will my mom get better or will it be the same?

Uncle Rodney asked, how many of the Christian would even care or concern about each other? For me, none of "them" cared and I assumed that they don't really bothered about it. And yes, they might not able to help but does visiting each other hurts? Or even a call waste their time?

No moral support at all and all they do is to avoid. Those to read my blog, I wanted to ask, is this how Christian should act?

I listened to a conversation of 2 of my friends talking about atheist who will remember what a Christian do or did when the things that the Christian do is indeed for the atheist perspective view, is wrong and ask "Can the Christians do this?"

Sometimes I questioned myself too, is this how Christian cares or concerns by avoiding? So, being quiet is how they give moral support?

I do care for people by advising or tried to give moral support by encourage them if they have any kinds of problem. But now, I'm asking myself, should I even help? God said, love your neighbours and your enemies. Hm wait, I shouldn't question this to God because He is good all the time and I should question it to the fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

Just a thought that I wanted to share. If this does offend anyone let me know. :)

God bless you all.

4 comments:

Adam Jong said...

God provides all that you need, not all that you want. And those that he has given is more than enough for you. Trust in Him alone and the path will be open.

Back to the basic, human are still sinners. Christian doesn't mean that you're a perfect being, but that we need to know that we sinned and repent.

It's of course harsh to see how things happened around us. If you can live your live to shine the light of the Lord, pray as well that it will touched the others' heart and repent.

God Bless

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

yea. true... i'm a sinner too.. xD thanks~

Kai Seng said...

a lot of time,we tend to put the desire needs into prayer and hope for that to happen...

and when it din happen,we start to "blame" and "doubt" God like y He never grant our wish....

but thinking again,if He had created everything since the beginning,till the very end of this universe....

dun He knows all the good things,bad things will happen?

personally,ibelieve God use all these sort of incidents are there to show His supremacy to the world and separate apart from the sin of the worlds(even the so imperfection of a Christ follower like us)...

as the theme in CBC for year 2010,

in the same way,let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."Matthew 5:16"

as the believer,this is wat we r ought to do so while waiting patiently to return to the eternal home....=)

just some random thoughts,sorry for polluting your comment wall!!=)

kaiseng

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

haha.. comments are always welcome.. it's just a thought that i had after so many stresses and i tend to over thinking about something... and yea, humans are sinners.. imperfection yes, wat i need to do now is to forgive.. which is hard to me to do.. thanks for the advise.. :)