Sunday, January 17, 2010

Final exam week

It's been a frustrating day yesterday (Saturday) because of my first paper. Somehow I'm expecting the question would be the same as the past year papers. But it's not. :(

Study for days on that module, and seems to me it wasn't enough. Can't blame anyone, and not even the lecturer. I blamed myself. I did 4 questions, without completing it and judging from course mates answer I knew I screwed up this time.

Today at church, a church mates named Shan Berg told me "Leave it to God". This word actually relieves me and being optimistic enough I might pass this paper. God is good and I have a friend that comforts me. I'm asking to myself, a word from God maybe? I smiled. I'm happy with it. Thank you Lord.

For now, leave it to God and hoping that I'll pass. All the best to my fellow course mates for their exam. (Those who read my blog) :p

P/S: On the previous post sensing something was wrong, I think too much and shouldn't be. I'm sure everything is fine. :)

2 comments:

Eddy KK said...

DUDE! u should relax. do sum a bit of meditation. it does help. so true, optimistic all the way man! xD

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

wow.. eddy... u got a blog eh? haha.. yea.. will meditate before exams... hehe.. thanks man..