Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random Post

Sorry for no updating, as because I don't feel like doing so because it might take a lot of my time from studying. Had a chat with friend, somehow I felt happier here in KL rather than my hometown.

It's like hometown for me is just to go back and accompany my family. Thinking about Chinese New Year which is coming soon next month, I'm more lonely than ever besides being with my family.

But I know, I will never always lonely as God is always with me. :)

God is good all the time! Good luck for Nott's student for the exams! :)

5 comments:

Adam Jong said...

Not bad woh~ mature liao

Kai Seng said...

God is good all the time..
amen for that!!=)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

adam: hahaha!!! of coz la.. learn from u all ma... ;)

kaiseng: yeah~

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

I feel the same too.. But true. God is always with us no matter what. =) God bless you, Chris.

And thanks for posting this. It made my day. Haha. =)

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

no problem clarence.. :)