Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lonely....

Uh, don't mind the title. I just don't know what I should put since most of the time I would put "Random Post" or something else.

And yes, I'm home alone now. 1 of my house mate went back home, the other one went somewhere, and my landlord went out since this afternoon with the gate still widely open. =.=

I'm spending my whole day at home doing nothing. Why is that? I should be doing my fyp or revision. FYP, I'm still waiting for my workpiece. Revision, I don't feel like studying since it's near Chinese New Year.

Anyway, a friend spoke to me and we argued. About being rich. He said I'm rich, and I am not comfortable with people calling me that way. If I am that RICH, I won't be worrying about what I eat, what I buy, and what I do.

Sigh, sometimes people around me called me that way and I kept quiet because..... Haih, forget it.

Let's just say money is nothing without God. Without God there's no happiness and we are nothing. Everything that we have and achieved, is from God's grace. Nothing more.

No comments: