Thursday, January 21, 2010

Semester 1 ended

Finally, my exam is over. Should I be happy with it? Not sure because I don't expect I'll be doing well. Didn't expect it to over now and I have at least another few months to go.

What would I do after i graduate? I don't know what result I would get, but hopefully my final year project can help pull up my average.

A friend asked me to follow them to Genting. I would like to but I don't feel like playing at the theme park. I'll just walk around and enjoy the scenery, although mist is everywhere. HaHa! I'll just enjoy the temperature there.

Anyway, since I'm not going I might just stay in my room, again, for another 2 weeks. And then, I'll be back home! Yeah~ Chinese New Year is coming and it's always the feeling that I like.

Going back to see my parents, and did I mention I missed them very much? :D I miss my hometown too and I want to eat as much as I can when I go back, and I don't care about myself being fat. XD

Well, I'm just filling up my time here blogging and continue my One Piece anime later. Wahaha! That is where the boringness came and we shouldn't complain on having a lot of work to do.

Because you'll have plenty of time, IF you stop facebooking all the time. :p I do that most of the time though. But I complained too!! Hehehehehehe!!

But I really want to thank God for everything that I went through all this stresses from studying for exam. :)

Looking forward to next weeks bible study. Yeah!

God Bless. ^-^

No comments: