Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stress.....

... = Force/Area. Yea right. That's what people did when you written "Stress" on your facebook. And no it's not about that, but more to emotionally stress.

I came across a module today which I'm not good at it. Control and Instrumentation. This semester would be busier than ever. Assignments worth 20% and 30%. How can I possibly live through this?

I'm being quiet this morning in the class when we're asked to have a group discussion and it's worth 10%. I was like =.= okay, this is bad. Being quiet is not because I don't want to say or do anything. I'm being stressed out because of that module.

It was an advance of DTC, which talks about controls and stuff.

I'm worried. I didn't manage to recall everything that I've studied and while trying to think and read on how to do that question, I felt guilty myself.

Felt guilty, is because my friends are solving the questions and I was being quiet the whole time. Haih.

After the class, I've been thinking and thinking of this semester. Can I even pass through the exams?

I'm starting to get worried.

Praying for God's help and wisdom for He is good all the time. Praying for calm heart and mentality for me to go through this final semester. God bless everyone.

3 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Chris, trust in the Lord and he'll provide. =D

Just because you don't contribute it doesn't mean you should bring yourself down. I mean, there's more to life than studies right? =D

Cheer up, Chris!! A happy man looks forward to a better tomorrow! =D

God Bless and see you soon!

Adam Jong said...

You think only you forgot meh~ I dig dig dig also nothing came out~

So stress how? that's why I fly down to Mid Valley lor~

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

Clarence: just sad that i'm studying so much for nothing.. and i don think i'll be an engineer in the future.. don contribute anything means bad.. group work was suppose to work out something together... and i was being quiet the whole time... haih.. thanks clarence.. :)

adam: at least u all remember something.. all i know is the block diagram... nothing more.. haiya, itu people ajak already u ma... =.=