Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sad case in Sarawak

I happened to know that one of the church in Miri was being thrown by bricks, shattering the windows. It's one of my friends church.

I never thought of this would happen in Miri, which was the first case in Sarawak. The ministers in Sarawak gave their thoughts of Sarawak and Sabah people would not fall onto this ridiculous matter.

They are wrong. There happen to be irresponsible youth, which is violent enough to cause trouble not only in Miri but everywhere in Malaysia.

But what can we do? Prayer! That's important because we believe in God. We have faith in Him.



I came across the video above from BLOGPASTOR websites. Have a look.

It was well said by Rev. Ong.

1 comment:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

That's a great message from Rev. Ong. Thanks for sharing, Chris. =)

Let's keep praying! Oh, and I've said it before: Good luck for exams ;)